The term ‘Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’ or ‘our events’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
POLICY USE: Introduction
Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses has been working and continues to do so to develop a useful web site that’s safe, easy to use and of great value to our audiences and visitors. This web site is maintained by Ventra Media Group. Our corporate offices are located at Rutam House, Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Isolo, Lagos. You can also reach us by telephone on +234 (1)4489611, +234 8060630020, +234 7062921223.
Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses defines its customers as follows:
- Conference visitors
- Exhibition Show visitors
Other individuals with whom Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses maintains business relationships or communications.
Types of Information Gathered
There are two primary types of information provided by Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’s customers. The definitions and treatments of these types are as follows:
Payment information gathered during the registration process – including but not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates – is considered Financial. This information is not distributed under any circumstance.
Data that customers provide to Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses through various methods of communications with Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses is considered professional information that is stored and managed for Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’s internal use. Professional data includes, but is not limited to: name, address, company name, company address, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms. Data captured during a customer’s visit to Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’s web site, as well as during a visit with another Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’s customer, is also considered professional information and may also be stored for Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses’s internal use. Professional information may be, upon the consent of Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses, shared with other organizations or Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses customers for the purpose of facilitating business relationships in our customer’s best interests.
Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses will accept, acknowledge and maintain any customer’s request to opt-out of either future communication from Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses or communication from a third party to whom Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses provided the customer’s information.
Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses will accept opt-out requests as follows:
- By Physical presence
- By Medium: Mail, Phone, Fax, Email (or All)
- Any queries/questions
If you have any questions or concerns about your customer information or your request to opt-out of communications from Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses or its third party partners, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +234 (1)4489611, +234 8060630020, +234 7062921223 or by visiting our office at Rutam House, Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Isolo, Lagos. In communicating, please specify your name, company name and e-mail address.
This site utilizes a secure server to protect your financial information. Secure server software is used to encrypt the financial information sent between your Internet browser and our Internet site. This ensures the security of your financial transaction details when using this site. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us and may, on occasion, request proof of identity before we disclose any professional information to you.
The Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses Cookie that is placed on your computer contains only your unique reference number that is allocated by the registration process. This consists of a 4-digit number. There is no information in the Cookie that can identify you. The Cookie is only valid when you access the relevant Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses site.
If you have any questions or concerns about your customer information or your request to opt-out of communications from Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses or its third party partners, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone on +234 (1)4489611, +234 8060630020, +234 7062921223.
This site recognizes the home servers of visitors, but not their e-mail addresses. Individually identifiable e-mail addresses are not captured or stored unless they are provided. Persons who communicate with Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses and supply us with an e-mail address, may receive future communications by e-mail or telephone. Persons who do not wish to receive e-mail messages may contact Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses and ask to be removed; to do so, send us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail addresses will NOT be sold or disclosed to any other parties. Persons who request information about Guardian Conferences & MasterClasses, and who supply us with their name and address will be added to our database to receive the requested information.